1. Candidates shall submit the application for admission to Ph.D. / M.S. (By Research) Admissions January 2014 ONLINE through Anna University CENTER FOR RESEARCH website.
2. Refer "Instructions to the candidates" and "Admission brouchure" before filling the application form.
3. Mandatory fields are indicated by '*'.
4. Keep the following information ready before commencing to fill the online form.
---Personal Details, e-mail, mobile, official and residentail address etc.,
---Details of your Supervisor/Joint Supervisor such as , designation, address, supervisorship recognition number, etc.,
---DC/MC member details, such as their office, designation, address,
---Demand Draft, for the prescribed amount
---your photograph in color of the specified size.
5. Do not Refresh/Reload the page while filling the form.
6. You may click 'CANCEL' button (at the bottom of the preview page, and edit page) to exit registration halfway through. You may do a fresh registration again.
7. ONLINE Application will be processed only if Candidate completes the entire Registration Form successfully.(To get a feel for the automatically generated application form check the sample)
8. Demand Draft should be obtained prior to "Online Registration Procedure". Demand Draft's details should be produced at the time of online registration.
9. Upload scanned photo of size 140 x 160 (of jpeg type only) with size less than 50 KB.
10. Don't specify Dr., Mr., Mrs., Ms. in Supervisor, Joint Supervisor names. Type the Initials of the Supervisor Name, Joint - Supervisor Name and DC Panel Members Names at the end.
11. Candidates must strictly follow all the instructions. Filling and submitting spurious data wil lead to rejection of application.
12. Save the PDF file that is generated at the end of successful registration, and also Note the 10 digit reference ID,(at top right on all pages in pdf document).
13. ONLINE Application Form can be edited ONCE before final submission, by clicking 'edit' button. Ensure correctness of your data before clicking 'submit' button. Clicking submit' button will submit the form and no more editing would be allowed. You can take printout of the submitted e-application form at any later point of time, by using your Reference ID number (which is printed on every page of your form after successful submission.) and registered e-mailID
14. Making any corrections/striking off/overwriting manually, on the automatically generated data in pdf printout, will lead to rejection of application.
15. A printout of PDF document of the online application form generated at the end of the application procedure should be submitted along with necessary documents to the Centre for Research, Anna University, Chennai-25, either in person (or) posted only by Registered Post or Speed Post to the following address so as to reach the Centre on or before 30-08-2013 at 5.30 pm .
16. Mention your 'name','mobile number','reference id' on the back side of Demand Draft.
17. For any query, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / Phone: 044-22357117 quoting your Unique 10-digit reference number and Registered Email ID.